121-The World Bank Group
Season 8: The World Bank Group
Post the Brettenwood Conference, we saw the International Monetary Fund's formation & the International Bank of Reconstruction & Development. After this, the World Bank Group of International Organizations came into existence which comprised:
- International Bank for Reconstruction & Development (IBRD)
- International Development Association (IDA)
- International Finance Corporation (IFC)
- Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA)
- International Center for Settlement of Investment Disputes
The IBRD & IDA together form the World Bank. In this podcast, we discuss the World Bank Group and its essentials.
AtyaasaaOnline is an E-learning portal that people can preview and learn for free. You can also visit Niket Karajagi's body of knowledge on his Virtual Coaching Portal https://niketkarajagi.com.
Tech-Enabled Borderless Organization Development Portal